Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Samba de Amigo Is Coming to a Wii Near You

1. Samba de Amigo Is Coming to a Wii Near You

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3163152
    UPDATE: Sega of America has since confirmed to 1UP that Samba de Amigo is coming to Wii, courtesy of Gearbox Software. They promise that more information is coming soon, so stay tuned!

2. YES! I knew I bought a Wii for a reason. <3 Samba de Amigo.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Gearbox, eh? How odd.

Not that I'm complaining. This desperately needed to happen.

Also: SELECA DE MOOZIK!

4. I bought this game with the maracas for DC. Played it once. Never touched it again. I don't know why I just typed that. Or why I'm still typing now. Wireless maracas would have been better. Perhaps now...

5. This game rocked hard on Dreamcast, even with the crappy gamepad.

They have a tough task getting the soundtrack up to par with the first game though; as far as pre-Guitar Hero rhythm games go, it was easily one of the best around.

6. There damn well better be a maraca controller attachment. Samba de Amigo without shaking sounds is like wEEman playing Gears without a chainsaw.
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. The wiimote speakers could provide the shaking sounds. I think we're getting maracas though.

8. Having the Wiimote simulate shaking would be bootleg. You need tactile response from traditional mexican maraca beans to provide an authentic experience. Blv.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. I actually do blv that.

10. Me too.