Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Addicted to Hot Sauces

1. Louisiana Hot Sauce fer Chicken, Cholula for eggs, and as strange a name as it is, Ass Burn for much everything else. Including Bloody Marys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingredients for Ass Burn
    Ingredients: Vinegar, Fresh Thai Peppers, St. Arnold’s Lawnmower Beer, Chile de Arbol Peppers ( dried), Water, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Salt, Fresh Lime juice, Less than 2% of Citric Acid, Dextrose, caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Hydrolized Soy and Corn protein, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated garlic, Mustard Seed ( ground) Garlic Powder and onion Powder.
    Last edited by Tracer; 21 Sep 2009 at 01:33 PM.
    o_O

I was at a place in Tennessee that has a web site where you can order all kinds of good shit: http://www.allsaucedup.com.

If you wind up ordering, the business card I picked up says that if you spend $25 and enter "Sauced" you get a free bottle of hot sauce.

I'm a fan of the dipping mustard specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I like the green Tabasco, because it has a flavour other than HEAT.

Cholula too.
    I agree that most hot sauces suck and only exist for the heat.

I do like the Chipotle branded Tobasco sauce though. Other than that, I never use the stuff since I don't like my food hot anyway.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

Why in the world would that place sell Astronaut Ice Cream? I don't know anyone who finds such a thing enjoyable - let alone people shopping for hot sauce.
    o_O

You've never been to Gatlinburg. The cheesier the better.

6. I used to like hot sauces and hot peppers when I was younger, but I've become a huge pussy. Even regular buffalo sauce can leave sores on my tongue now but it still tastes so good. I'm more of a fan of spices now.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

7. I happen to like Astronaut Ice Cream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Oh man, the last time I ate that was at the air and space museum when I was ten on a day off with my grandparents. I puked so much when I got home.

For some reason, stories like that make me really sad.

9. How much did you eat, exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I don't remember. I didn't gorge on it or anything.

I probably could have, I was a tubby fuck, but in this instance I don't remember eating a lot.