Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Star Trek face palm pictures are so ironic.

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1252461798101.jpg 
Views:	1366 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	49188  

3. The demo is up on PS3 and PSP stores. I really like the shooter type control scheme, works great.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. I have a PSP in a drawer somewhere.

I think it's got some custom firmware or something I put on it.

There was that one game I played... um... oh yeah! it was Final Fantasy Tactics.

I can't believe that they still make games for the PSP.

5. I liked the demo, but after running through it again today I feel like the controls will take a bit of getting used to for the long run. That and the lack of being able to crawl and slide across walls irks me a bit. As does the limited take on CQC. What happened to being able to slit throats and such?

For a longer perspective on it, you might check out the hands on I wrote for TNL a few months back. READ
    For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.-Conan the Barbarian

Check out my blog: New England Gamer

I... I love the PSP =[
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Me too, Mzo. Me too.

8. KojiPro is doing some pretty in-depth gameplay trailers leading up to the release, here's the first two. Some neat gadgets here. Co-op microwave gun!

Release date unveiled (June 8) and Sony's announced there will be a system bundle for the US:
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/...tainment-pack/

US boxart:

And from a KojiPro blog entry a few weeks ago:

Peace Walker = MGS5

9. Third in-depth gameplay demo. I love all the crazy items they're doing for co-op. Ambulance box!

Oh also you can play a competitive puzzle game in anticipation. Surprisingly fun!

10. In the spirit of Monkey vs. Snake:

And with that, this game shall sell a grillion copies in Japan.