Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 24567 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, PaCrappa!

1. Have a kick-ass birthday!

2. Happy Birthday Pa, try not to break/sprain anything (unless it's your dick in her ass)!

3. HAppy Bday Pa, beat up someone, preferably crime or something, to celebrate.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

4. Nah. It's just sports and I haven't even returned yet after the hand. But thanks!

Doc that is the best post ever made! It says I have to spread out the rep though.

Anyways, thanks all of you guys. I'm just a jerky on here and you all treat me nice anyways. I don't deserve it!

My girlfriend got me two things I don't deserve as well. This old book I had as a child called "Great Space Battles" which is full of all sorts of '70s sci-fi art. There's stories too! I was pretty little when I had this book and I don't even remember there being stories. RAD! She also gave me an MXR Blue Box. For the nonmusical: This will make my guitar sound like a NES or even an Atari!

5. That means Pa can record chip tunes, now?

also know that every time I use the word superwizard in a sentence, it is followed by an air guitar.[/airguitar]
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Happy birthday man!

7. Another year older.

Happy Birthday old man!

8. Happy Birthday, Killer!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Hb2u

10. Getting old

Hb