Page 1 of 30 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2009 Haul Thread

1. Grin October 2009 Haul Thread

I ordered some stuff from Amazon, and it should arrive tomorrow or Friday, just in time for the start of the month!

and the final volume of

2. I got a battery pack for my iPhone for the upcoming honeymoon. I'd hate to be railing her out and have the juice run out.

olol

Edit: Also my custom suit for the wedding, some slacks and a polo. Grandmother in law to be dropped us a G for the rehersal dinner and swears it's not our wedding gift.

3. Deafness.

My ears are still ringing from the almost 5 hour Metallica concert with Gojira, Lamb of God, and almost 2.5 hours of Metallica.

4. I have Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2 and Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time on pre-order so that covers the videogame portion of my haul.

Whats up with that Transformers set. Any difference from the earlier release?

5. These new sets have animation scenes that were cut from the Rhino ones. It's supposed to be complete now. Vol. 1 of season 2 has 29 episodes on it (vol. 2 has 20), so there's plenty of Transformers to see!

6. I kinda want to get that, yeah!

Got a sweet-ass signed Andrew WK poster from the concert last night. "The world is a good experience."
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Click for full size

$10 a piece brand new.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallville-s8-blu.jpeg 
Views:	663 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	49272   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	super4.jpg 
Views:	567 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	49273  

8. What, where?

9. Off the back of a truck perhaps?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. I don't support such behavior.
    would have been $7 a piece without the middle man.