Page 1 of 138 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-2010 NHL season thread

1. 2009-2010 NHL season thread

New NHL season starts tomorrow.

Discuss.

I'm not going to give the NHL a single cent that they can put into revenue sharing for their ruined product, so I will probably see far more Hurricanes games than other team's this year. However, I expect the total number of games I watch to go from 100+ to maybe 20.

3. Bookmark this page

Now I don't know about the availability of Devils games being streamed, I know for the Leafs they are just about always available.
    Last edited by Geo; 30 Sep 2009 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks!

I'm stoked. Let's link to the predictions on this first page here so we can actually check them later.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Not that anyone cares in here but the attempt to hijack the Phoenix Coyotes has failed. Actually both attempts to buy the team, both by Balsille and by the NHL, were thrown out.

7. Good. I hope this fiasco keeps going on and on because it might be the beginning of the end of Bettman.

8. Oh I think its absolutely the end of Bettman.

9. Should be more of the same from the Predators this year:

great defense, great goaltending, shit offense and special teams.

Some of their young forwards have looked really good in the preseason, but who knows if they'll contribute once we get to the actual games.

At least I'll get to watch their games this year since I'm in Nashville instead of Georgia, where they show nothing but the shitty Thrashers.

10. Bettman doesn't like hockey teams in places that like hockey.

Some people called him an idiot. I think he's a visionary.