Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 NES Games Manuals SNES Boxes CIB All start @ $1 & I combine shipping to save you $

How are you able to ship shit from CA for $3?

Without losing money, that is.

2. I'm banking on people getting into bidding wars.

You see, I lure you in with the $1 start, so everyone and their brother "Watches" Then they get vested interest in my product, then they NEED my product, muahaha.

Just kidding

no im not.

Naw honestly, I tried to sell some stuff with reasonable BIN's recently and boy I tell ya, shit just aint selling these days! LOL I guess people have to eat or something. I dont even care, I just need money and didn't feel listing this stuff for what it's worth, and stupid ebay only lets you sey a max of $4 for shipping games. dunno where you saw $3? But um ya, hoping for those bidding wars!

My 45 auctions all start @ $1 w/$2 ship
    Therefore you're getting at least $3 from an auction which someone bids on, all of which has to go to shipping because you can't ship anything for less than $5 today.

Assuming that, you could lose at least $2 for each auction which only gets one bid.

I've found that setting a higher initial price marked with "Free Shipping" to cover what the actual shipping is both circumvents ebay's ass-fucking shipping limits as well as conveys value to the buyer.

I was going to say "cookie or a star," but you clearly have earned both.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sugar-cookie-8-de.gif 
Views:	113 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	49317  

This guy isn't exactly known for his smarts.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincal
    Super Mario Bros. Complete In Box Rare NES Nintendo SMB
    Super Mario Bros
    Rare

7. I'm thinking about bidding on the SNES with no sound or picture. Do you guarantee that the power light glows with a healthy red color? Is the system's overall look and presence aesthetically pleasing?
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. I'm bidding just so that I can neg.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    all of which has to go to shipping because you can't ship anything for less than $5 today.
    I can send up to two dvd sized items via first class mail for about $2.50 anywhere inside the US.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Josh, obviously SMB the cart itself isn't rare, but the box and manual are far from common. For every 100 SMB carts sold, probably only a few of them come with both the box and manual etc. JACKASS!

Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    I'm thinking about bidding on the SNES with no sound or picture. Do you guarantee that the power light glows with a healthy red color? Is the system's overall look and presence aesthetically pleasing?
    Yes indeed I guarantee it powers on with a healthy red color. Well, the picture of the actual system is there for you to see. There is some of the typical yellowing. I picked it up in a lot from Craigslist recently.

@Stupid Jap, dude don't even THINK about doing that. I will hunt you down and rip your balls off if you attempt it.

I think you all need some more fiber in your diet. It will cheer you up!