Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Scroll is BAD ASS.

1. I remember the following about Wicked City:

A woman has teeth in her vagina and then turns into a spider

A woman has a giant vagina in her chest and tries to eat the hero with her giant chest vagina. Then he shoots through her.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Weren't you going to kill yourself at some point? Why hasn't that happened yet?
    LOL I'll outlive all you fuckers. I'm uber healthy. Life is way too interesting to want to die.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    I remember the following about Wicked City:

Jerking off
    fixed.

Ditto for Ninja Scroll. You're 16, and that guy with rock skin picks up the ninja bitch and licks her titty? YOU'RE JERKIN' IT.

4. I saw that for the first time when I was... 14 I think. That scene in the woods with the spinning blade was life altering.

I watched it with my brother and I remember heartily laughing at how ridiculous it got. Like the big toad ninja boss fucking that girl from behind

5. Yeah I remember the first time i saw Vampire Hunter D on TNT or Sci-fi or whatever I was definitely like 13 years old and it was 100% mind blowing.

Then I found it at Blockbuster and watched it again and there were TITTIES.

6. I should watch Ninja scroll again for the lulz

7. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    fixed.

Ditto for Ninja Scroll. You're 16, and that guy with rock skin picks up the ninja bitch and licks her titty? YOU'RE JERKIN' IT.
    You're 16 and you pick up a newspaper with a Sears bra advertisement. YOU'RE JERKIN' IT.

The same conclusion plays out for any number of scenarios when you're 16.

8. My friend's mom got Victoria's Secret when I was 16, definetly spent some quality time in their bathroom.

I SWEAR TO GOD I SAW NIPPLE A COUPLE TIMES!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    I should watch Ninja scroll again for the lulz
    It doesn't hold up.

I have that 4 disk set of this. Really want to get rid of it. Any takers?