Thread: router help

1. router help

I got a linksys router. I go away for a few days, come home, the whole thing is fucked. I cant connect to the internet, but when I try through my router, it doesn't work. All the lights look fine.

I do command ipconfig /all, but command prompt comes flashes for a second then disappears. Wtf is up with that? I'm guessing that problem is related to why I can't work my router.

HELP
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

2. Reset that shit! There is a button. Push it in with a paperclip or the tip of a pen for thirty seconds or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

3. Already tried it with no luck and I just tried it again.

I unplugged the power and put it back in and everything works now. Go figure. But I still can't open up the ipconfig /all command.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

4. I have a wireless N router. Nothing I have runs on N. If I do get something that uses N and everything else on the router is G, will the router still run the new N devices at N speeds?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. router help

okay all smart guysand not so smart if u can help. i need to open port 6881 for my bitotrrent. i have a dlink DSL 502 t router.i have tried everything,but cudnt do nuthin.help.my bittorent ka software is azureus.

6. What the fuck are you even saying?

7. He's saying he can't figure out how to log into his router and open a port.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.