Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A Glorious Dawn

1. Did you watch the video? I'm wrapping my head around if perpetual motion is possible with magnetic mapping.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I loved playing with flat magnets when I was a kid. I used to lay them out in different patterns on a glass table and then disturb them from underneath with another magnet and flip them like dominoes. I also made some really neat building cubes that locked magnetically in any orientation, but I couldn't afford to build more than a dozen of them because each one required 48 magnets.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Did you watch the video? I'm wrapping my head around if perpetual motion is possible with magnetic mapping.
    I watched some of it but then had to get back to work I imagine anything is possible with a little electricity.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Super cool video.

5. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

He's kind of a horrible public speaker. That's surprising.

edit: ok, so horrible isn't fair I guess. I just figured he'd be way slicker.

8. I noticed that too. It makes me like him more.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I'll buy one once they're self driving at $20k.

10. NOAA is looking for Cthulhu LIVE!