Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 212141516

Thread: Who Smokes?

1. Marlboro when I'm drinking or feeling lazy otherwise my pipe, Borkum Riff mostly.

2. Originally posted by Mr-K
    I've tried smoking cigarettes before but I don't see the point in it, it's just not for me I guess. Look, I'm breathing smoke... whoopie. *shrugs*
    Yeah, I don't see the point either.
    Alcohol gets you drunk.
    Weed gets you high.
    What the fuck do ciggarettes do? Give you lung cancer?

3. Originally posted by Tyler_Durden
    Yeah, I don't see the point either.
    Alcohol gets you drunk.
    Weed gets you high.
    What the fuck do ciggarettes do? Give you lung cancer?
    All three fuck up your body. Don't single out cigarettes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. weed and alcohol have an obvious point though.

5. Eh..Alcohol. I only drink a little so my stomach doesn't get all fat lookin'. Gotta stay in shape for the ladies. Besides that being drunk is fun...Unless I get hurt.
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...

6. Originally posted by Klonoa
    After 15 years or so...its really kinda hard to quit.
    My dad used to smoke 2 packs a day. He did that for about 20 years. One day he had strong chest pains and went to the doctor, who worked with my mom (who's a nurse). She told the doctor beforehand about the chest pains (which turned out to be angina) and of his smoking. She also told the doctor to tell my dad that he had experienced a minor heart attack and that the cigarettes were to blame.

He told my dad that story and my father quit cold turkey. He hasn't touched a cigarette in 17 years.

Someday I'll tell him it was all a ruse to get him to quit.

7. Naw cigarettes are great in the morning before lectures. After that I put on some good music and bust out the greens. Alcohol though has no appeal for me.