Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3141434445

Thread: New Super Mario Bros. - Wii

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    According to wiki, EAD 4 (same team that did the DS one) did NSMBW.

It's slightly offensive that anyone could mistake a game as stylistically bankrupt as NSMBW as coming out of EAD Tokyo.
    That would make more sense. I really should know better than to trust the gaming media without looking into stuff myself.

'Splosion Man has broken online play. NSMB Wii has no online play. Tough call.

3. Oh it depends. I didn't have any problems playing 'Splosion Man with people living somewhat near me over the net, but I hear if you went long distances it was broken then.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Yes, Mario's small planets were shitty. Overrated game.

5. I bought and played 'Splosion Man and was quickly bored. The art style just didn't do it for me, and the gameplay didn't interest me all that much.

I liked NSMBW very much but was disappointed at just how much of the DS game they rehashed. I'd give Galaxy props over it just on originality alone, and that's saying something for this franchise.

6. I dig this game. The 3rd Gold Coin on world 7-Ghost was a bitch, though. +1.