Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1323252627

Thread: Official NBA 2K9-2K10 Season Thread

1. Here's the story behind the above video. Fuck this city. Too bad that car didn't explode with those retards near it.

btw, lakers won it on the ft line, like always. 17 of the 30 points lakers shot came from the ft line in the 4th quarter. What a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

2. Is the fact that you pick random teams from shitty places you live nowhere near just a gimmick? How's that working out for you?

3. Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post

Here's the story behind the above video. Fuck this city. Too bad that car didn't explode with those retards near it.

btw, lakers won it on the ft line, like always. 17 of the 30 points lakers shot came from the ft line in the 4th quarter. What a joke.
    Sacramento Kings suck.

4. lol @ Opaque acting like anyone actually deserved the MVP.

They should have given the refs the MVP, they were more instrumental in deciding games than any player from either team was.

5. The refs sucked in both directions the whole series. The only really shitty call that I saw during that final game was when Gasol hacked the shit out of Garnett's arm and they acted like he blocked it. He never even touched the ball. Oh, and you've got a lot of nerve bringing up bad officiating being a determining factor. Need you be reminded of "The tuck rule"?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Is the fact that you pick random teams from shitty places you live nowhere near just a gimmick? How's that working out for you?
    If I were to root for my local teams I'd be celebrating a championship right now, but instead I've stuck with teams I've supported since I became serious about sports. I'm not a bandwagon fan like most of this town and country is, and if I do bandwagon like I did for the Celtics, I admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.