Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Previously Known As...

1. Neat. Does this work retroactively or just for new name changes from now on?

2. Holy shit, even better, is there some way I can force certain names to appear on my browser so I can keep track of things? I don't want to have to look on the person's profile if possible, because I am lazy.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

3. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Neat. Does this work retroactively or just for new name changes from now on?
    It's basically a mod going in adding previous nicknames to a field, so if somebody tells me a previous nickname that should be added, I'll add it.

Quote Originally Posted by Destin View Post
    Holy shit, even better, is there some way I can force certain names to appear on my browser so I can keep track of things? I don't want to have to look on the person's profile if possible, because I am lazy.
    Not only would that take some coding changes to get worked out, but that also wouldn't be fair to the user who prefers to go by their new name.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    It's basically a mod going in adding previous nicknames to a field, so if somebody tells me a previous nickname that should be added, I'll add it.
    Uhhh... Well then could you tell people I used to be Chibi Nappa. In case they haven't been here in 5 years and also have avatars turned off or something.

This is actually a great idea.

Add: 88mph, Icepick, Kano on the Phone, Lucifer, and Stibbons to mine please.

6. Wait... were you Kano on the Phone? Really?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. I had fun today going around looking at peoples old names.

8. Add Xeno Gigas and Xeno G to mine.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Wait... were you Kano on the Phone? Really?
    You didn't know?

10. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Wait... were you Kano on the Phone? Really?
    Wow. This just blew my TNL. (I also didn't know the Stibbons bit.)