Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: I Bought My First Mac

Being dumb enough to get Vista is a poor excuse for being dumb enough to get a Mac. The correct path is XP -> Windows 7.

2. Yup Thanks... System Prefs>Dock>Magnification.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Being dumb enough to get Vista is a poor excuse for being dumb enough to get a Mac. The correct path is XP -> Windows 7.
    Damn dood, your mom likes Vista and rides a Mac to work.

You're pretty close. My mom drives a VW Beetle convertible, which is the automotive equivalent of a Mac.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    QFT.

Starting a thread about getting your first Mac is like starting a thread telling us that you shit you pants as an adult for the first time.

6. If Windows were really as good as you PeeCee people think it is, you wouldn't feel the need to shit all over every Mac thread in creation with penis envy without fail. So predictable.

7. LOL Mac, overpriced POS

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I was looking for a way to express this same thought. I don't think I could have put it quite as eloquent as you though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    LOL Mac, overpriced POS
    Window Blinds suck too.

Curtains>>>>>Blinds.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    If Windows were really as good as you PeeCee people think it is, you wouldn't feel the need to shit all over every Mac thread in creation with penis envy without fail. So predictable.
    I think the only reason you're seeing people come in and defend Windows is because you had Six come in crying like a baby over windows cause he was too stupid to figure out how to use it. Protip for Six you still have to install drivers, and deal with other shit on a Mac too, its still a fucking computer and not a magical fairy machine.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.