Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I Bought My First Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Thunderbird.
    Seconded.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    When was the last time you shop for windows treatment?
    Last year.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    as well if you don't want your house to look like a shitty college dorm.
    Same can be said about Blinds.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. I think the only reason you're seeing people come in and defend Windows is because you had Six come in crying like a baby over windows cause he was too stupid to figure out how to use it. Protip for Six you still have to install drivers, and deal with other shit on a Mac too, its still a fucking computer and not a magical fairy machine.
    Or because the general TNL attitude is "If i say something negative, it means i'm superior to the person asking a simple question."
    Donk

4. Hey guys, I use vista at home and a mac at work.

They're both fine.

5. What do you know? You draw with chalk!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Or because the general TNL attitude is "If i say something negative, it means i'm superior to the person asking a simple question."
    I thought that was TNL's slogan.

Also: Welcome to the Interwebs.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Curtains are better than miniblinds, but there are some really nice vertical blinds and venetian blinds.

Personally, I would prefer to use Haiku, Syllable, or AROS over any of the bloated mainstream operating systems, just for their better performance and lower system requirements, but running an immature beta OS gets old fast.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    I thought that was TNL's slogan.

Also: Welcome to the Interwebs.
    7th grade was stupid the first time around. Does that mean 7th grade lasts forever?
    Last edited by Finch; 16 Oct 2009 at 06:04 PM.
    Donk

9. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Personally, I would prefer to use Haiku, Syllable, or AROS over any of the bloated mainstream operating systems, just for their better performance and lower system requirements, but running an immature beta OS gets old fast.
    Have you tried Haiku yet? I loved BeOS R5 as a desktop OS but I've been too lazy to mess around with it on this machine yet.

10. I haven't tried it yet. I don't think my wifi adapter is supported in the current build, and I'm also lazy.