Thread: Tekken 6 pre-order for $44.99 on Amazon - 360 & PS3

1. Tekken 6 pre-order for $44.99 on Amazon - 360 & PS3

You can pre-order Tekken 6 at the TNL Store for $44.99 right now. You just have to use the code 5TEKKEN6 at checkout to bring the already low price of $49.99 down another $5.

This code will also work on the Limited Edition w/ wireless stick and the PSP version.

Here's some direct amazon.com links with TNL referal codes if you don't want to go through the TNL Store.

Tekken 6 - 360

Tekken 6 - PS3
    Last edited by Timber; 24 Oct 2009 at 11:30 AM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Hell of a deal. Too bad there's not an auto 10% off on the bundle like there is with the game-only version.

3. LE Bundles (PS3 & 360) dropped to $139.99 today so with the coupon code you'll get it for $134.99 with no tax and free shipping, not bad.

The standard 360 version jumped to $56.99 while the standard PS3 version is still holding at $53.99.
    Last edited by Timber; 22 Oct 2009 at 04:31 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

4. Standard 360 version dropped back down to $53.99

5. Amazon's price for the standard editions dropped to $49.99 so with the coupon you're getting it for $44.99 now!

6. I snapped this up today. I already had $10 left over from a gift card, so I ended up at $34 out of pocket. Couldn't pass it up.