Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: Your Most Rewatched Movies

It's no Casablanca.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Casablanca is the real muthafuckin' deal.

3. The Godfather
    The Godfather Part II
    Taxi Driver
    Le Samourai
    Heat
    The Sword of Doom
    Glengary Glen Ross
    City of God

4. You really watch Godfather II that often? Shit's long.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Destin View Post
    I found citizen cane very enjoyable, I don't get all the hate.
    It's a great movie that actually gets better each time you watch it. I can understand not getting the love for it the first time you watch it, but the more you watch it the more you see how incredible it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    It's no Casablanca.
    This is the truth though.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Your Most Rewatched Movies

So, do you have any prized possessions that you value more than anything else you own? It could be something such as an autograph or something as simple as a blanket you had as a child.So, what are some of your most prized possessions?

7. YOU CAN FIND THEM TODAY ON EBAY
    o_O

8. I think I'm going to break my record with the new Star Trek, I've seen it at least 10 times so far, but I still watch Transformers: The Movie, once every few months, and some 20 times in the first month that I owned it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by eldeddy09 View Post
    So, do you have any prized possessions that you value more than anything else you own? It could be something such as an autograph or something as simple as a blanket you had as a child.So, what are some of your most prized possessions?
    Your mom's cherry. That has to make me, like, 1 in 200.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    You really watch Godfather II that often? Shit's long.
    Yes. But in installments. I'll watch the Young Vito (DeNiro) scenes the most often.

So many great scenes, such great acting, so many quotables, it's hard not to watch periodically.