Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Most Rewatched Movies

1. Your Most Rewatched Movies

What movies do you guys watch over and over and over again and never grow tired of? Ones to put on in the background for comfort, keep you occupied when you're sick, or ones you really just can't watch enough.

Mine are:

Ghostbusters - I often say that I will watch Ghostbusters at any time. I watched it a lot as a kid, and then as I got older grew a new appreciation for the writing and special effects.

Star Wars Trilogy - I watch these three at least once a year, but then again I think everyone does. (Which is probably not true

Groundhog Day - If I hear or read something about this movie, it's a safe bet that I will at least watch some of it soon after. I have an ever deepening affection for this movie that goes past Bill Murray just being awesome in it.

Clue: The Movie - Like Ghostbusters, if I see Clue on TV or someone wants to watch it I am always down. I don't really know why, it's not terribly clever, and the first two endings fall kind of flat, but Tim Curry and Michael McKean are both awesome in it.

2. Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Blade Runner, Jurassic Park. These movies have an infinite sign next to "times played" for me.

(Fuck Star Wars. My VHS copy of the original disappeared some years ago and I refuse to replace it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Back to the Futures 1 and 2 have been spun innumerable times for me as well. I was obsessed with the second one when I was young

4. The Good The Bad The Ugly, The Blues Brothers, Dazed and Confused, Pulp Fiction, Super Troopers, and recently, Step Brothers.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. I used to watch Blues Brothers and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade CONSTANTLY on tape. Kelly's Heroes and Stripes got a lot of play as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Oh man Last Crusade definitely.

Sometimes I think I watch the same movies too often, like I should just be watching new movies or something.

Total Recall. Robocop. The Brave Little Toaster. Predator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    new movies
    usually suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    Oh man Last Crusade definitely.

Sometimes I think I watch the same movies too often, like I should just be watching new movies or something.
    I think you watch too many movies period.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. That could be true. I spent my entire day yesterday watching shit. Inside Deep Throat, Ken Burns documentary on the Brooklyn Bridge, Two episodes of SVU, One of Mythbusters, one Bullshit and one Dexter.

Typical Sunday.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    usually suck.
    Well, I mean ones I haven't seen. Like instead of watching Predator again I could watch The Running Man, because I've never seen it.