Page 1 of 22 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Ancient Warlocks!

1. Thumbs Up Ancient Warlocks!

Shakey and I have been working on this for awhile now. I just got the songs up last night and am trying to generate a little interest. I'll let the material do the rest of the talking. So please give a listen and don't spare any criticism.

http://www.myspace.com/ancientwarlocks

Checked out the first song on laptop speakers. Heavy! Who is singing?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Heavy!
    I'll take that as a compliment! Wait til you get to some real speakers

Shakey is the main vocalist and on Superwizard, Dan (lead guitarist) does backups. Dan may do lead vox here and there in the future too.

4. That is some serious stoner tone, i love it. Awesome stuff man.

5. Thanks alot arjue! One reason I was psyched to show TNL is that there are a few people here, of which you are one, from whom a positive response would mean extra.

This whole thing is really making me stoked

I broke out the headphones. Super Heavy!

7. Well you should know that it always helps if your drummer who is an engineer by trade records and mixes your shit

8. Sounds fucking nice!!! My two year old son gave it the screaming karate kick off the couch nod of approval. I agree with Arjue, you guys got some serious tone going on.

Shows any time soon?

9. Thanks Jed! We have two more songs getting kinda close and we'd need one more before we can play a decent set. I'm going to say something like three or four months just to be on the safe side.

Man, now that I think about it the very best show we ever did with my old funky hip-hop act was in Oly. Maybe AW should kick it all off down there. Crowds down there are waaaaaaaay more enthusiastic than up here.
    Last edited by PaCrappa; 14 Nov 2009 at 09:49 PM.

10. Very kick ass!!! It's really raw sounding and it reminds me of some really jammin 70s era classic rock.