Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 818202122

Thread: Ancient Warlocks!

1. Oh yeah, that tour we had was AMAZING. In Encinitas these dudes rolled out the red carpet and we stayed at their super skatehouse. I don't know how many crazy bastards living there but literally about 50 skateboards parked at the door. And a bigass pitbull named Carlito. Several of these guys are in this flick: http://hellaclips.com/video/88189

2. Josh, you go to Seattle you let me know.

Pa, you get some tunes, I send you government notes, you send them my way, I put them on the turn table and get them in my ears.

Ok?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. OKAY! And It'd be super cool if you synced a visit with a Josh visit. You're always welcome here. My dogs would like me to reiterate that last point on their behalf.

I'll be in Seattle from December 24th to January 2nd. Is AW playing anywhere? You guys should.

Doc. If you're not there you're a chump.

5. I will be there. May I partake in the Queen's green while in Washington?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. You'll be rolling with the king so who could stop you?

And I strongly doubt we'll have a show right then. We're in Portland on the 20th and we're halfass trying to fill the 21st in Eugene or something but that Christmas week is crap for shows. As you know.