Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Lightning Deals

1. SF IV TE sticks are up! $99
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. oh god i just bought one. what is wrong with me.

3. Amazon fucking rocks.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Yeah man I'm almost tempted to grab the ps3 but...I can wait.

My brother got Dragon Age so I'll get to play that one. Sweet.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Oh yeah, and another round of video game lightning deals starts in about ten minutes. One of them is likely to be ODST.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. Cyber Monday is up. Tekken 6 is ~$35, L4D2 ~$40 and KoF 98 Ultimate Match for PS2 is $10. Also, sales on FightSticks.

7. Looking like Persona PSP might be the 12PM PST lighting deal, for anybody who is interested in the game. And KOF '98 UM for $10 is a great deal (and a way better version than the XBLA release in everything except having no online).
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Tekken 6 bundle with joystick is up for $60 right now for ps3. If this were thr 360 version I'd be all over it.

9. Persona PSP is currently $15. Awesome price for anybody who enjoys the Shin Megami Tensei games (or old-school JRPGs period).
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.