Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The League

1. The League

The League is one of the funniest shows on tv.

It's funnier than The Office, Always Sunny, I can't even think of shows on tv that are funny anymore, but The League is really funny.

2. I like it a lot but I wouldn't put it over The Office, Sunny or Community just yet. We'll see though, a lot of potential there.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Oh yeah, I've been enjoying Community too, but The League is better by far.

4. I've heard good things!

5. You look like a Russian house DJ

It's hilarious, but Always Sunny is the funniest show on television.

Jon Lajoie's character, Taco, is awesome.

7. I need more League when baseball starts in the spring. 6 episodes was not enough!

8. Really? Cause I thought 6 episodes was far too much. They didn't really do well at making it about the fantasy football aspect.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Really? Cause I thought 6 episodes was far too much. They didn't really do well at making it about the fantasy football aspect.
    What the hell did you want? A fantasy football projections show?

10. Just something that had more then a random passing reference to Fantasy.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.