Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: CWC / Chris-Chan

1. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Chris-chan is one of those moments of utter conflict for me. I can't help but laugh at his antics, but god I feel like a terrible human being for doing so.
    You wouldn't if you met him, wanna? I can get you his address and phone number if you like.

Edit: Hey Doc, wasn't that the guy that thought ShineAqua was Jay?
    Last edited by Shine; 24 Nov 2009 at 12:54 AM.

2. Those crazy noobs!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. There's a video of this 'tard on Efukt screwing a blow-up anime doll while screaming "JULIE!" at the top of his lungs. Go and look for a lulz.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Dude, did you notice his cock looks like a dog cock? And apparently it's bent up too. The best vid is the one of him dancing in a diaper.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Dude, did you notice his cock looks like a dog cock?
    No, does it taste like one too?

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Can't say, never bothered to taste it, he does have cummy breath though.

7. who cares what retards do

Your mom.

9. Not even special retards who try to feel broads up on first dates, in a mall, with his own father at the table there with them, oh and it was a blind date, the, because he is afraid of them, a giant pickle then comes and steals the girl away?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Not even special retards who try to feel broads up on first dates, in a mall, with his own father at the table there with them, oh and it was a blind date, the, because he is afraid of them, a giant pickle then comes and steals the girl away?
    ...huh?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 24 Nov 2009 at 01:14 PM.