Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 356789 ... LastLast

Thread: CWC / Chris-Chan

1. I lost my shit reading it in a store full of customers. I was on the floor, very nearly suffocating on laughter.

2. ...and by laughter, he means cock.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. 1) What Happened To Shine??

Click for full size

2) CWC on the election!

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Oh my god I have so much to add to this thread bump, I'll be back.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Barb isn't looking so good these days.

Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    he obviously is incabable of self-sustenance.
    Incabable? I should have been banned for that.

I didn't foresee a future where crowdfunding would be a way for natural selection to be interrupted. I also thought that making public death threats against political persons was unlawful or at very least not condoned on any public communication medium, but it doesn't seem like Chris's accounts are removed yet.

While I'm here, I still don't understand why Shine asked me to make this thread to begin with when he could have done so himself. What the hell, man.

7. Unforgivable, dog$.

Chris-chan has been an amazing pillar of internet culture. He went from an introverted curio to an outspoken social justice warrior, albeit not an effective one. he's a fantastic gauge of where internet subculture lies on the "political" spectrum (no pun intended.) He has gone from someone that insists heterosexuality and gender norms must be followed to a tee, to an outspoken lesbian transgender SJW woman. Chris-chan is the embodiment of the Microsoft AI chatbot that learned from what was told to it: within a few hours, the chatbot had turned into a full fledged racist. Obviously, this happened to him in reverse - the SJW personality became the most alluring part of internet subculture for the young and easily swayed.

Some of the intense highlights of his eroding personality is, of course, the un-clit. For the love of god the images are NSFW, so be aware.
    https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0
    This bizarre turn of events rocketed Chris into a completely new beast. He was never a strong proponent of reason, but many of his past escapades were grounded in some sort of reality. This lack of self-care (literally medically ignoring a gaping, festering wound on your own body - and not only that, but considering it some sort of miracle) throws him into schizophrenic territory. He has ceased complete operation in reality. Though always obsessed with trinkets and toys, he's devoted his ENTIRE life to acquiring legos by any means necessary: begging for donations videos, promises of creative outputs that he can't possibly deliver on, and enacting on the fantasies of anyone who donates to him.

He just got posted on infowars because he threw a pretty public twitter tantrum about wishing death on Trump and Pence (chris-chan was a fervid Hillary supporter, brandishing his 'woman card' he received from the campaign with pride.) http://archive.is/xTT6j
    I'm assuming this may draw the attention of law enforcement, not that it would be his first brush with the law. Though I doubt his commitment to actually causing bodily harm on Trump or Pence, he has thrown violent public temper tantrums before. So, who knows?

His current plight, or the defense of LGBTQ individuals, has been another addition to his psychosis (?) It's become a life or death situation for him, and he's getting dangerously close to being completely cornered mentally by various things - lack of money, Barb's waning health, his own physical limitations - and I predict that he will most likely end up in jail for an extended period of time for murder or attempted murder. He has ceased to operate in reality, and with each passing month of 2016, his grasp on consequences has eroded. I'm worried about him, if for nothing but the lack of a fascinating study, but obviously this train jumped the rails long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. what is this bullshit

9. I feel like I'm wading into some particularly dark shit.
    Boo, Hiss.

I'm glad Sats spelled that out since I have no idea WTF is going on.