Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4678910 LastLast

Thread: CWC / Chris-Chan

1. I still have no clue what this is.

But it's entertaining.

2. I found it inspirational.

3. HAHA GROSS^

Yeah, chris-chan has been my internet hobby for awhile. I mean there's a lot of info out there about him, he's lived his life very publicly online for nearly a decade and a half now. Nearly ever month there's a new chapter in his outrageous tale....
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abe-simpson-gif.gif 
Views:	323 
Size:	472.7 KB 
ID:	79722  
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Chris-chan has been an amazing pillar of internet culture. He
    God Sats, way to misgender Chirs-chan. I'm actually triggered by how much of a privileged cishet scum you are. I seriously can't even.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. okay yeah I know she identifies as Christine now and I totally respect that but I can't get behind calling her "Christine-chan" hahaha

I know you're kidding btw but I still feel bad about misgendering, it's just easier to refer to her as Chris :/

7. CWC / Chris-Chan

To be clear, I don't believe that Chris is trans—I think he is a person who is very confused about his life due to all the crap he's gone through and whatever other circumstances.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Wait, so she has a straight up anal fistula and is claiming that she is growing labia? HOLY SHIT. That can literally kill you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    To be clear, I don't believe that Chris is trans—I think he is a person who is very confused about his life due to all the crap he's gone through and whatever other circumstances.
    Yeah, i agree. I mean if I knew them irl or whatever, i'd refer to them in whatever pronouns they prefer, but for the sake of internet discourse i'll keep it as is. He's 100% a product of the internet - whatever way the wind blows, he adapts his persona to fit it. There are cases with lolcows (affectionate name for internet men and women who keep producing "milk" - basically, never-ending drama) where they adapt to the social conditions of the internet in similar ways, for popularity and money. Some of these individuals are similar to Chris, in the way that they have gone from assholes who hate gays or whatever to full SJWs. However, Chris is in a class all himself, his disconnect to reality doesn't stem from a want of popularity or money (directly, though he certainly benefits from it) but as someone who can literally not think for himself.

The un-clit was a source of worry for many months, I believe that he eventually got it checked out at the ER but i don't know any more than that. People were freaking out on him to convey how serious and life threatening it is. I think in some respects, he considered it a victory over anatomy, so i do not know if he's taken this health scare seriously.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CWC
    Hell, I don’t know, Sats. I don’t know, girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sats
    What…tell me. Tell me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CWC
    I need something. I mean, I got this, uh, this giant, gaping hole inside me. And I’m…I’m always trying to fill it with something. I like to call it my, uh…my “God Hole.” And I think a lot of people in this world, they…they fill it with religion. But I don’t believe in God...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sats
    ...but you want to fill it with attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by CWC
    Yeah.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt