Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: CWC / Chris-Chan

1. What? I... do you mind explaining one more time, how giving this special guy a hand job in the back of a GameStop scored you an underage bride?

You'll have to excuse me, I'm not too savvy with the 4chan sex trade.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 24 Nov 2009 at 10:02 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I would just back out and let this thread die sir. This guy is going to troll you to death if you let him.

3. I want you to be Diff, but that's not going to happen. Go 1cup yourself, pls.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Who, me? I know no Diff, sorry. But you're getting channed by this guy as we speak. These guys hit on this stuff like hookers hit on money. Just trying to help, enjoy yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    And apparently it's bent up too.
    so like what, at 90 degrees? Right Angle dick?

6. Wow, a thread about a retards dick. What an enlightening dialogue we have here at TNL.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    ...huh?
    Coincidentally, that's the mall I work at, it's also what cemented my suspicions of him being a local.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    so like what, at 90 degrees? Right Angle dick?
    More of a 20-45 angle.

And the Julie anime sex doll vid is classic.
    Last edited by Shine; 24 Nov 2009 at 03:16 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Some things should stay at 4chan.

Shine, why are you so taken with this CWC guy anyway? I mean really....move on and marry your underage bride already.

9. Um... because he's loads of fun, and because if you lived here, and worked at GameStop, you'd be doing it too. I mean, there's a fake CChan now, and the real one is at war with him, and he doesn't get that all the people who take Fake Christians side are just fucking with him. Oh, and then there's Kasey, his internets girlfriend that used to date Fake Christian, but he was abusive, so she left him for CChan. This guy has been singing the male half to dets online for her for a few weeks now. Dude, it's better than LG15.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    if you lived here, and worked at GameStop
    I'd find a new job and move.