Page 1 of 1015 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Election Thread 2016

Sarah Palin in 2012?

The 2008 presidential election is less than two weeks away. But that's old news. Let's talk about who's going to run in 2012, shall we?

Andrew Romano of Newsweek speculates that Gov. Sarah Palin may be gearing up for a run at the White House in four short years. The blogger acknowledges that the idea might seem a bit wacky at first glance. However, he cites several examples of Palin disagreeing with her running mate, John McCain, that support his theory. To name but a few, Gov. Palin has publicly disagreed with Sen. McCain on North Korea, gay marriage, and those oh-so-irritating robo-calls. Romano writes that it's almost as if Palin is putting herself in a position where she can say, "It wasn't my fault," should the Obama-Biden ticket prevail.

But that's not all. According to several sources within the Buzz, various Republicans are "considering" Palin as a 2012 presidential candidate. The Daily Telegraph speculates that "Ms Palin seems to be positioning herself for a long future on the national scene." The Washington Post writes: "Like her or hate her, Palin remains VERY much in the mix as a 2012 candidate."

Of course, there hasn't been any official announcement. Still, it's worth noting that searches on a possible Palin presidency are already picking up steam. We're not sure if the lookups are sincere or ironic, but "palin 2012," "sarah palin for president," and "palin for president stickers" are all making noise.

In short, 2012 may be four years away, but it's already looking like Caribou Barbie has enough buzz to make another play, should she and McCain fall short in '08.
    source

So this is wat Mayans was up to?

EDIT: On a side note, I hope they put a limit on how early you can run; this past election 'season' has gone on for way too long.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 23 Oct 2008 at 07:07 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. i'm fine with eight years of obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. lol you didnt even got first 4. wait before you ask for more.

4. if you just want to check out her rack i'm sure it will be all over fox news
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    lol you didnt even got first 4.
    ...ryurockst?

6. I think she'd make a token run in 2012 to seed a serious 2016 campaign. Tim Pawlenty will probably be the nominee in 2012 if McCain loses.

7. You don't think Jeb Bush (*laugh*), Mitt Romney, or Huckabee will be the 2012 pick with Palin getting the 2016 nomination?

8. Palin will get a TV show and remain background noise for the rest of your lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. So she's like Kathy Lee, except hot?

10. I am hopeful that in 2012 ... the world ends. Vote for Death ...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	death copy.gif 
Views:	2483 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	41598  
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.