View Poll Results: Do you actually watch T.V. shows when they air?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I watch all my shows when they air.

2 7.41%
  • I'll watch it when it's on if I'm not doing anything else.

10 37.04%
  • Fuck T.V. networks I watch my shows online.

12 44.44%
  • If anything I watch shows I don't know about when they air because otherwise I won't.

3 11.11%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Does anyone still watch TV shows when they air?

1. How do you watch Sunny for an hour if it's only a half hour show?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Fucking magic.

3. Whoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    I *rarely* watch live television for anything. Very, very rarely. Netflix/Torrent/Hulu for everything. Watching broadcast is for old people.

I've heard that this new season is leagues better than the first. I watched an episode (on live TV oddly enough) a couple weeks ago and found it pretty funny.
    Considering that I actually spent time watching it last season, fuck giving them a second chance.

It's on during Survivor too, I believe, and there's no way it's worth watching my comp monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Anal Kaboom View Post
    How do you watch Sunny for an hour if it's only a half hour show?
    The christmas episode on dvd is an hour. And it's hilarious.

No clue if they're going to air it, although I imagine they will since it's 43 minutes or so.