View Poll Results: Do you actually watch T.V. shows when they air?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I watch all my shows when they air.

2 7.41%
  • I'll watch it when it's on if I'm not doing anything else.

10 37.04%
  • Fuck T.V. networks I watch my shows online.

12 44.44%
  • If anything I watch shows I don't know about when they air because otherwise I won't.

3 11.11%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone still watch TV shows when they air?

1. Does anyone still watch TV shows when they air?

I was thinking about this last Thursday around primetime. The dilemma was that I was in the middle of watching 13th Warrior for the first time when all of the NBC shows [30 Rock, Parks & Recreation, The Office etc] were about to air. Now I usually try and catch shows I really like when they air, but if I don't there's always ninjavideo.net [probably the best site ever for watching T.V. shows and shit on the net btw]. I realized that I don't have to watch anything when it airs anymore as long as I don't mind catching a few hours later. Just wondering how other people felt on the subject.

Discuss.
    Last edited by Anal Kaboom; 24 Nov 2009 at 09:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Well OK sir.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Live TV is for sports, that's all.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. not really, there's more than enough venues to see them (dvr, online streaming, scene rips) that I don't have to shape my night around the tv guide

5. I had figured anyone with any kind of net savvy or DVR would have stopped watching TV shows when they air.

Parks and Recreation sucks.

7. Why is the poll closed already?

I watch The Daily Show and Colbert Report live, but nothing else.

I don't pay for TV service, so I don't watch shit until I can download or netflix the whole season.

9. Where's the uTorrent option on the poll? I don't feel represented here at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I don't pay for TV service, so I don't watch shit until I can download or netflix the whole season.
    I canceled my TV service after the $30/mo deal I signed up for expired, they sorta forgot to shut off the TV, maybe because I was keeping the internet, I still get the service, but without the digital HBO. I win.
    Last edited by Shine; 24 Nov 2009 at 11:36 PM.