Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: December 09 Hauls

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Galaga ornament (Goes with my Pac-Man from last year ANNOYING SOUNDS says my wife!).
    Give it another six months, and you'll have learned to tune out that pitch all together and will have moved on to nodding and smiling.

One for the wife and one for me for hot co-op action and fantastic influence for the 23 month-old.

3. You have just descended to a lower level in Hell. You are terrible and deserve the weeping and gnashing of teeth.

If you are joking, you are once again displaying a lack of humor and deserve a flogging. Terrible.

4. Great co-op game.

5. Fiddy is a better game that it had any business being.

6. Agreed, it's worth the $20 but not when that $20 could have been applied towards ambrosia.

Belated hauls:
    Dr. Strangelove -BRD
    Mushihemesama Futari 1.5 - 360

Yeah most of my cheap games are coming from newegg or gamefly's christmas sales, with a little bit of blockbuster b&m luck. Some people were buying 2 copies of fiddy so they could play some online co op.

I got fed up with not being able to find some Rock Band 2 drums locally, and I found out Gamestop is selling the whole Rb2 kit for $100, and since I had gift cards I only paid $65. Plus I can return my rb2 game only to BB to get my 20 back since I haven't opened it yet. Win.

8. Some love for my PS3:

Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. Just ordered a 24in iMac for the family. My windows PC is graduating to a HTPC.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

10. 360 Rock Band 2
    $12.48 at Target.