Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: December 09 Hauls

1. Snagged Dragon Age LE off steam.
    and

Numbered Edition for ~$130.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    It might be one more book left, but I doubt all the loose ends will be tied up. He is contracted for 9 more books or something.
    It'll be interesting to see what you think after finishing Dust of Dreams... I think the 10th book is either going to be the end of the Malazan Empire or the end of the whole world of Wu.

SE has The Cripped God, the Toblakai Trilogy, and the Kharkanas trilogy. That leaves two or three books.

ICE's next four novels cover: Korel, Darujhistan, Jacuruku, and finally Assail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erikson_b.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	50423  
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. I can't even keep track of all the wandering groups anymore. I just read it and go along with the ride. Still don't get Icarium's machine and all that jazz.

3. There is always an overwhelming amount of stuff going on.. but to Erikson's credit he usually goes back and ties up ends that at an earlier time didn't make sense. He tackles a lot of the questions you've probably had regarding the area that takes place in Dust of Dreams.. stuff that's going on in Lether...and raises a lot more.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. A new 550W power supply for my PC. My old one decided to die last night 45 minutes after I installed my wireless adapter and set everything up so I could stop using my Laptop here at my new place.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Mr. Sinista's attempt to make me feel bad for calling him a cheapo almost worked.

Though if he really wanted to nail the point, he should have got me all four volumes.

And Mezz comes through with one of my favorite things to watch, ever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fourthworldomnib_lg.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	211.6 KB 
ID:	50439   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sigur-Ros-Heima.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	50440  

6. ahaha I hate money

slim ps3, mgs4/uncharted/sf4 (b2g1f), and SF:TM on blu-ray courtesy of ssjn

7. <3 <3 <3 SSJN <3 <3 <3

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca View Post
    Spirit Tracks! Hoooraaaaaay!

Ditto on this. Loving it a lot.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. I took advantage of the "buy 1, get 2nd at 50% off" deal at TRU.

10. Courtesy of Pineapple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!