Thread: SSSR Baiken!

1. SSSR Baiken!

Well, since it's summer and everyone else is contributing, I thought I'd do one too. And, I figured I might as well tackle someone no else would...but hey, one-eyed, amputee potheads need love too, right? -and since everyone else seems too, I included the b&w too.

Now THAT is bee-u-T-full! Nice coloring -

One critique though: The darker skin colors just don't suit her. I'm more used to the Red and white clothing and the lighter skin! I think that I like the black and white pic better.

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

3. Man. I love your linework...do you take requests?

4. Thanks alot guys. I have to do some tricky stuff to match the outline color with what it's outlining.

Bahn: What did you have in mind? I have a couple days until WC3 comes out, and drawing vidgame chicks is always fun (uh, you did have a gal in mind, didn't you?).

5. DAMN!!!!!This pic kicks ass.I like the colors on the colored version also,but I do have to nitpic that Baiken's skin color could be a "little" lighter(not much but so-so).Great job
    Remember..there may be some momentary discomfort-Mr.Freeze Batman Beyond

6. Originally posted by Apokryphos
    Thanks alot guys. I have to do some tricky stuff to match the outline color with what it's outlining.

Bahn: What did you have in mind? I have a couple days until WC3 comes out, and drawing vidgame chicks is always fun (uh, you did have a gal in mind, didn't you?).
    Ya. of course

Can you draw Chun and Millia Rage together?

7. Ah,my favourite one armed drunkard.
    Nice!!I guess the darker look is okay since the light is behind her.

bahn:What do you mean "together"..? j/k!!
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

8. Originally posted by bahn

Ya. of course

Can you draw Chun and Millia Rage together?
    Hmm...together, eh? Wonder what's going on in that mind of yours...

Hehe...just kidding, bro.

To Apokryphos: Damn, that's pretty good. I never thought a one-armed chick could look so damned hot in a swimsuit.
    "...? Uh, I'm sorry, what?" - Homestar Runner

9. Wow! That looks great! I remember you posting here a long time ago, nice to see you posting art again! Good character to do too, originality is always good. Hope to see more from you soon!