Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreamcast retail kiosk

1. Dreamcast retail kiosk

I've had this thing for a few years and have never really had a place for it. It works fine but it's not in mint condition or anything. The controllers are pretty well worn, one of the mounting screws is missing from one of the controllers (not really a problem) and I don't have the key for the front lock, although that is easily replaced.

I would like to get about $200 canadian for it, but if anyone here is interested, I'll sell it for $150.

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

2. I'm on my phone, so I can't see your location. Where in canada are you?

3. I live in Toronto. The nearest major intersection is Bloor and Bathurst.

Not trying to steal your thunder, but I have two of these for sale if anyone wants one AFTER kedawa sells his.

5. Josh has like a never ending fountain of videogame memorabilia in his basement.

I've seen it!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Nazi grenades too!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

It's actually a Nazi bomb detonator, but you're close!

8. LOL! I knew it was something crazy!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Not trying to steal your thunder, but I have two of these for sale if anyone wants one AFTER kedawa sells his.
    Sucks, I would've bought one of yours before kedawa sells his.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'll grab one of 'em from ya one of these years.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in