Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Louie

1. It's almost like Louie: The Movie. No title sequences, no stand up except at the very beginning of the first episode. And it's not only the strongest storytelling in the show, it has some of the funniest moments, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I plan to.
    once I can do so legally. I want to pay him for his shit
    He doesn't really make anything from this show anyway. Just buy a ticket to one of his shows, that's where he makes his living.
    I still buy the DVDs even though I download the episodes when they're new)
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 21 Sep 2012 at 02:30 PM.

2. Last time I looked, upstate NY wasn't on his itinerary.
    If I d/l them, it won't help his ratings and I will not have as much incentive to buy them down the line.
    This way, I know I will pick the DVDs up day 1.

3. Louie picked up 2 Emmys, one for writing the show and one for his Live at the Beacon special. FX put out his special so they must be pretty stoked with their relationship with Louie. I agree,the last 3 episodes have been some of the best. Great story telling.

4. The pilot from the last episode makes me wish Louis would actually do a late night show.

He never would, though.

5. Season 4? Spring 2014.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. I guess I'm alright with that. No one can call Louie a slacker.

7. Did any of you buy that cancer chick's show?

8. I didn't. Tig's been around forever and she's a good comic, but never really my thing. Hope she gets better.

9. Nov. 3, Louie hosts SNL!

10. That could be painful.