Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Louie

1. I caught the first season on netflix, not checking to see if I posted here then. Looking forward to the second season.

2. So, that fart was kind of stupid...

But I didn't care because everything about that situation was so perfect.

3. Pretty stoked this is back on, the opening bit with his daughter was exactly what I was hoping for.

4. I'm now with Josh on this. How silly is it to let cable stations cry about exclusivity? Motherfucker, this is the new dawn. Put that shit up on some streaming service before I just stop giving a fuck.

5. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    So, that fart was kind of stupid...

But I didn't care because everything about that situation was so perfect.
    I liked it because there was a gigantic 10 minute buildup to a stupid fart joke.

6. Was the neighbor guy Inigo Montoya? Cause it sure sounded like him.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I thought he might have been one of the street tough guys from Seinfeld. Not sure though, I'll have to go back and check.

8. Yeah, he was from Seinfeld

9. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    I liked it because there was a gigantic 10 minute buildup to a stupid fart joke.
    Yeah, that's what made it work. It was just such a stupid anticlimax.

10. I had to fast forward through the screaming fat woman and actually missed the fart. Other than that is was pretty good.