Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11131415

Thread: Transformers: War for Cybertron

1. That's what it costs new now, I think.

2. funny i JUST picked it up on the ps3. used. 15 bucks.

Just beat this. Dec's first day, Autobots half first day and the rest today.

Glad I didn't shell out 60 bucks for this, just going by the single player. Its a little repetitive. And the levels mostly look the same. Your vehicle form isn't really utilized enough. It would have been nice if there was some way to give it a different move set and/or have things only it can destroy. The Jets kind of move like shit.

Does anyone want to play co-op on this? Multiplayer seems fun. Are the DLC packs worth having?

I have this on xbo360 btw

4. I can't imagine the DLC would be worth it now since they're all MP based, and this game is probably dead being a year+ old.

Eh, there's always people on. But most people seem to play co-op, escalation and team death match. No one plays anything else.

And good lord, some coop players are fucking retarded. Fucking trying to rush the trickiest parts of the game.

You know the part with the autobots where you have to jump on the rotating pads and wait then jump across? One guy just kept rushing that and falling to his death. We probably restarted that area 10 times. Dude was trying to Leroy jinkens the whole damn game.

Bosses are fun on co-op though. They're less frustrating when working with other people. We kicked the shit out of soundwave and that big fucking spider thing

6. This game and FoC have been on sale on XBL for the entire week ($5 and $15 respectively) so I've been playing WfC quite a bit.

However I can't play WfC for more than a handful of missions at a time since the game, while fun, tends to get on the repetitive side. The level design is decent enough but the other main detracting point is that the color palette of greys, browns, and silvers on top of the muted colors can become overbearing. It should be using a lot more color to make all the characters and environments pop.

Outside of that the voicework is very good and its a real treat to be able to play a legitimately good transformers game which has really good transformation animations.

Anyway, I'd like to tackle multi with anyone who still has the game and Live so hit me up whenever.
    Last edited by Will; 11 May 2014 at 12:20 PM.

7. This is in my PS3 pile of Shame. I think I made it to the third Decepticon mission, before I ended up getting preoccupied with some other game or some shit like that. Is the mulltiplayer any fun?

Transforming into a tank and shooting someone in the face is fun, yes.

9. Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    This is in my PS3 pile of Shame. I think I made it to the third Decepticon mission, before I ended up getting preoccupied with some other game or some shit like that. Is the mulltiplayer any fun?
    I've only played the horde mode with randoms but yeah it was pretty fun and thankfully it's still fairly active on that front. I've still got a little bit to go on the Autobot missions but they've become frustrating on hard difficulty given how shot to shit you get sometimes.

10. Well, I tried out the multiplayer and got "pwnd" as the kids say. But, yes, fun to fuck around in. I should probably pick up Fall of Cybertron since it's pretty cheap now.