Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Shenmue III (PS4, PC)

1. Attached Images Attached Images

2. Rural China still doesn't excite me.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ban pls

4. Hey, I backed it. But backwoods Red China is no Yokosuka.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Hey, I backed it. But backwoods Red China is no Yokosuka.
    There will be urban area in Shenmue III as well. When they talk about "villages" they're referring to a type of municipality, but some of them are commercial areas full of stores and hotels and not huts in the forest.

These screenshots are not helping my increasing desire for a 21:9 monitor.

7. I hope Ryo gets to fight The Great Pumpkin.

8. To their credit... that really looks like Shenmue.

9. It looks wonderful. Makes me wonder how great a remake of the first two would be.

10. They'd have to put the time in making the first one a game though.