Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61618192021 LastLast

Thread: Shenmue III (PS4, PC)

1. I hope it doesn't and you dumb mother fuckers get what you asked for lol.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It got $2,000,000 in a day because every nerd that cared about it got hyped up and ran to kickstarter.
    I will bet one shiny nickel that it doesnt reach the budget necessary to produce the game Suzuki wanted to do 14 years ago. Whatever this ends up being, it's not going to be the game y'all think you want.
    Waaatttt?

3. It looks like what it is: a game in development on a high-end engine aiming for a fairly realistic visual style yet with a strained budget.

I only really have issues with the facial animation, but that's a big deal in Shenmue.

Suckers.

5. The lifeless doll faces are pretty awful. Hopefully they address that more when it comes time to actually do the animation. Though horrific acting on the part of the CG characters would probably only make it more consistent with the voices.

Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    It looks like what it is: a game in development on a high-end engine aiming for a fairly realistic visual style yet with a strained budget.

I only really have issues with the facial animation, but that's a big deal in Shenmue.
    The modding community may be able to fix them too.

7. I'll be fine with simplistic faces like that if they're expressive and the animation is good. The visuals aren't offensive to me apart from the animations and the lack thereof in the faces definitely stands out the most. It's strange seeing the character model running around and having action sequences without so much as budging an eyebrow.

Shenmue 1 is good, by the way.

8. Shenmue 1 and 2 announced for PS4, Xbox, and PC because fuck you Nintendo.

New control schemes and voice launguage options, but they look like straight ports.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 13 Apr 2018 at 10:30 PM.

9. Gamestop will be well stocked in preowned Shenmues soon.

Were you there on the day when the rain turned to snow?