Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Shenmue III (PS4, PC)

1. I haven't played shenmue 2 or beaten 1, which is weird because I thought 1 was one of the most impressive games i have ever played.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. Uhh we already know what is going to happen.

3. Meggan is full of shit.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Uhh we already know what is going to happen.

I would have bought it.

5. I could see Sony doing something like this. They're trying to shore up a list of exclusives that can generate interest. Only issue is no one gives a shit about Shenmue and if they dumped tens of millions of dollars into promoting and developing it, it still won't sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post

PS4 pls?
    Of course if you read this year's GDC panels you'd not read too much into Mark Cerny and Yu Suzuki being in the same room (even beyond the fact that they both worked at SOJ 25 years ago)

7. I guess they could try to test the waters by putting out Shenmue HD and see how that goes but it could be more trouble than what it's worth.

But dammit I want the first 2 in HD and eventually 3. I loved the first and never got around to 2 on Xbox, I was hoping they would do 2 on Dreamcast to transfer over your save files but that never happened so for those who played 2 did they actually remedy this or did they just say fuck it and transferred over just Ryo's special moves?

8. Too bad that recent news of Sega registering the Shenmue III trademark turned out to be fake. Ah, will the torture ever end...

Also, I'd buy a Shenmue HD collection in a heartbeat.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I was hoping they would do 2 on Dreamcast
    They did. In English no less.

Lies. Europe isn't a real place.