Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Shenmue III (PS4, PC)

Only a few more days left on this. I decided to pledge for the physical PS4 version.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I wish I was interested in Shenmue like you guys are but sadly I couldn't play this game no matter how hard I tried. I'm happy some people are getting their wishes tho for the 3rd installment.
    But could you play a game of lucky hit?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

3. I'm too busy looking for sailors.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I pledged for the physical edition for PS4, due to being a sucker for limited packaging, then realized I'd never actually play this. I hope it does well and Yu Suzuki can find the additional $5 million needed to make it what he wanted, but I just don't play this kind of game any more.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I expect this to finish over $6 million based on how it's done so far.
    Final total $6,333,296. Not bad at all, considering it wasn't really the best run campaign. A new KS record for a video game, and hopefully enough to attract some more outside investment as well. With today's tools they should be able to make something pretty good for that.

6. They'll be adding Paypal now, too, so it'll be interesting to see how it continues from here.

Advanced Free Battle was the last individual stretch goal I really wanted them to hit, so I'm happy. Sometimes you want to play lucky hit. Sometimes you want to punch people.

7. I didn't pledge any money, but the news was unexpected and it sure woke me up. I'll buy it when released - prolly on PS4. Because I hate playing games on PC. Even after all these years.

Since you can use a Dual Shock 4 and play on your TV, I can only assume that you just can't handle the increased resolution and frame rate on PC.

Some of us just aren't worthy.

10. Don't have a gaming calibre pc!