Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PS+ Game of the Month Club - Maximum Mad

1. PS+ Game of the Month Club - Maximum Mad

Most of us have a ps4 and plus. We were complaining in that other thread about about not doing threads like this anymore. Go download Mad Max and let’s talk about it.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I've been playing the shit out of Trackmania Turbo off of Plus this month. Is everyone having the problem where it seems to pause for a quarter second on damn near every track?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I don't have PS+ since I don't play online, but the free games seem like a pretty good deal.

4. Was contemplating not renewing my Plus (expired on 3/27) and then I realized that you can't play the games you've downloaded for free if your subscription lapses, so I renewed as I've been going through Rime and Ratchet and Clank and Just Cause 3. Mad Max doesn't hold any interest for me but Trackmania sure does, downloaded it but haven't checked it out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I've been playing the shit out of Trackmania Turbo off of Plus this month. Is everyone having the problem where it seems to pause for a quarter second on damn near every track?
    I've switched to the Bone version of this but I don't remember having these issues in the PS4 game. Where is it pausing?

6. Probably right when the server demands an update from his ps4 regarding his lap times and shit.

7. I was kind of excited about this game, then it came out and people bitched about lots of boring open desert and I lost interest. I'll install it tonight and give it a try tomorrow.
    Aside from Zelda and FFXV, I don't do well with open world games though. Especially barren boring ones (read: Fallout, Red Dead).

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    you can't play the games you've downloaded for free if your subscription lapses, so I renewed
    “Free”

9. I can’t edit the post in mobile, so just make it Maximum Mad and the Mania of Tracks.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I've switched to the Bone version of this but I don't remember having these issues in the PS4 game. Where is it pausing?
    Within the first three seconds of a track on the first play.

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Probably right when the server demands an update from his ps4 regarding his lap times and shit.
    This is probably it. That's... not great design.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 08 Apr 2018 at 04:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!