Page 1 of 21 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Shenmue III (PS4, PC)

1. Shenmue III (PS4, PC)

I received the following e-mail today in my TNL inbox. I thought I'd print it here so that the people in power at Sega will be sure to see it. I expect there will be a press conference about this sometime after the holidays, after Sega has had a chance to get its best and brightest together and secure funding. And after the developers have had a chance to deal with their massive guilt over being such disappointments.

I tried to preserve the original formatting.

---
    Dear Sega

I am a Shenmue fan I would like to talk about Shenmue 3. 7 years ago Shenmue 2 came out on Xbox console and at the end of the game Shenmue 2 the game said the story goes on. Towards the end of Shenmue 2 why did you make the story line get so good and at the end of Shenmue 2 why did you lie to the fans and put the story goes on when you did not make Shenmue 3. I would like to no within 7 years why Shenmue 3 has not been made and released. Why are there no plans for Shenmue 3 and why is Shenmue 3 never going to come out and why wont Sega make Shenmue 3 what the reason. Since Shenmue 2 there has not been a game very similar on Xbox or Xbox 360. Can you write back to me and answer my questions.

My ideas and suggestions for Shenmue 3

If you won’t make a game of Shenmue 3. Why don’t you make a movie or Wright a book and make an audio book or draw a comic or make a magazine or why don’t you make your own Sega console with very good quality and very graphics and make your own games and then make Shenmue 1 2 3 or just make Shenmue 3 with very good quality and very good graphics. Or why don’t you make Shenmue 1 2 3 or just make Shenmue 3 and put it on an more advanced console to make your trilogy look outstanding or why don’t you make one hull product of Shenmue for people who have never played Shenmue and for people that want to play Shenmue 3 Or why don’t you make Shenmue 1 2 3 or just make Shenmue 3 for Xbox 360 and ps3 and wii and pc and psp with very good quality and very good graphics Or why don’t you wait till there is a new console out with very good quality and very good graphics and then make Shenmue 1 2 3 or just make Shenmue 3 Or why don’t you make a Shenmue 3 online with very good quality and very good graphics which you can play on pc and Xbox 360 and ps3 and wii or why don’t you make Shenmue 3 and release small parts of the game on Xbox 360 and ps3 wii live market place as episodes then you’ll put in your Xbox 360 and ps3 and wii live market place then you put in your Xbox 360 and ps3 and wii hard disc Or why don’t you make a movie with my idea on With the first small parts of the game it’s for a try and a little cost development if you make many sales for make profit. Sega could make Shenmue 3 entirely or again with the other parts. Why don’t you make one of these things that has the rest of the story of Shenmue 3. Shenmue 3 still has not been made and it has been 7 years and it is nearly going to be 8 years and it has been long enough waiting for it can you please Sega make the last 16 chapters of story. Towards the end of Shenmue 2 the story line was getting really good and at the end of Shenmue 2 the game said the story goes on and Shenmue 3 deserves a sequel the story has not been completed can you please bring the story to an end and finish it. There are lots of people in the world that want Shenmue 3 after all we just want to no the story and what happens and we don’t know what happens in Shenmue 3 ryo hazuki has not uncovered the secrets of the dragon and phoenix mirrors and he has not travelled through rural and urban china and he has not taken vengeance on his father’s killer Lan di and we want to no what counties he goes to in the game and we want to no if he goes back to Japan. There are loads of sonic and racing games that are really popular you do make games all the time so can you please make Shenmue and can you make it really popular and get more interests and more sales and get more people buying Shenmue that can turn a profit like sonic and racing games. We want Shenmue 3.

Can you please make Shenmue 3

Thank you for your time

Yours sincerely,

Mr K_____

2. he has a point

3. Several. I don't make frivolous threads. (Don't attempt to verify this.)

4. VF5R first or go to hell

5. Why is this not on the front page?

Good question.

7. Hmm... I haven't really done much for the site in a while. I suppose I should get right on coding Shenmue 3 from scratch. Give me a couple days.

James

It really did.

9. That's why I said it.