Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TNL Wiki

Somebody really should.

I can't even find the picture.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. It's all fucked up looking. Why is this?

Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. Spammers are back. I don't know if that's why the main wiki page looks like that, but I see a bunch of spam that somehow got through on other pages.

5. Somebody should fix that.

6. anyone see the link to the wiki anymore on the sidebar? its either gone or not in a prominent place...
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

Somebody should answer his question.

8. Someone really should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I don't see it anymore. I Googled "TNL Wiki" and it came right up, but it hasn't been updated in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

It is really hard to type /wiki into the address bar. Wah wah.