Page 1 of 90 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo: Reach

Xbox 360 II Halo: Reach

Now stop shitting up the ODST thread.

2. Spartans never die, George.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. So is the big reveal here that there are multiple Spartans in a situation that is not a deathmatch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Hah, ok [moved from ODST thread]
    The trailer was pretty slick - though it was a bit low key considering this was "the BIG reveal". But there was all kinds of little story stuff tossed in if you were really looking. Stuff like the robot arm of the female spartan, the new(old?) bulkier BR, the snippet about Pegasi (the place where hundreds of spartan III's died and was covered up by ONI.) Im assuming the silent dude was one of the last surviving Spartan III's.

I was hoping for some sort of gameplay hint, but thats how Bungie always does their first trailers. It reminded me of the beginning of Predator, getting introduced to all of the badasses in a chopper. If youll notice, some of the dialogue parallels the older teaser trailer. (the russian spartan chick talking about combat insertion).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    I didn't dig the music in the trailer, though. It feels out of place for a Halo game.
    Give it time it may grow on you. Just when they are taking off it picks up - pretty standard epic Halo fare - if a bit more serious. The teaser trailer has the same serious vibe in the music there too. Afterall, these characters are all going to die in this game if the books mean anything. And you get that sense of dread from the music so far.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

5. Yeller, If you read the Halo novels ... you'd know the answer to that one.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

I think the point of the trailer was to confirm that this is going to be a squad/class-based game, like the multiplayer in Resistance 2. One of the guys even talks about the new guy's skills, which I took to mean they were unique to him or his class.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    If you read the Halo novels ... you'd know the answer to that one.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

I'm not illiterate. I know who my parents are.

9. Well even in the novels they talk about how after years of being separated across the galaxy the Spartans developed individual skills that complemented their specific specialties and size/speed. So I'm guessing that Yoshi is right about the class/skill portion of the game.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Yea those are some good points by Yoshi. Itll be very interesting to see how multiplayer pans out. Hopefully itll have some higher player counts compared to the other Halo games. I guess in mid January theyre going to reveal the gameplay details.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series