Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Titanic; quite possibly the greatest movie ever made....

zidane747 Guest

Titanic; quite possibly the greatest movie ever made....

Yes, besides the over-used Nick Rox quote, I'm totally serious. It even beats Aliens as my all time favorite movie. Everything about this movie is so perfect, and it was the only time I ever cried because a movie. To this day I find myself crying at the end like a baby(yes, I'm not ashamed to admit it; in fact, here's a smilie for ya to prove it......... ). Now, what's your opinions?

2. How many people besides me have never seen Titanic?
    pwned by Ivan

3. I saw Titanic once in the theater, and never really wanted to see it again. It was alright.

4. You sir, are a moron. Whatever form of respect I MAY HAVE had, is now no longer existant. If you said Princess Mononoke, I'd give you some leeway. If you said, Taxi Driver, T2, SE7EN, or even Bloodsport, I wouldn't be as disgusted as I am now. If I ever find out who you are, or if I ever bump into you on the street, I will GLADLY beat the living shit out of you.
    ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA

5. I thought the movie was crap. I saw it once and the only reason I could watch it was because I was MST3K'ing it. There are a lot more movies out there that are a million times sadder than Titanic. I usually hate DiCaprio in most of his movies but he was good in The Quick and the Dead and that new movie he's in looks pretty good. I forget the name of the movie but it's about the immigrants of NY vs the "original" US residents set around the middle of the 19th century.

Later all...

6. Zidane, Are you nuts? That movie was aweful. 3 hours of my life wasted, and I had to pay money to do it !!!

And to say its better than Aliens????

7. Originally posted by 007bond
    I saw Titanic once in the theater, and never really wanted to see it again. It was alright.
    Same here, but I think I enjoyed it a lot more than you did.

8. was it because of that chick's gorgeous, well-rounded, beautifully thick, white boobies (not to mention nice nipples) ?

if its for that reason...

...I still don't understand how you can say its the greatest movie ever made.

I guess the movie is alright. Nothing special.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

9. titanic was decent enough (the nudity helped it get the 'decent' remark) but i'll be damned if it were the "greatest ever made". if it were nothing but kate winslet nude in every shot, then i'd possibly agree. but she wasn't, so i obviously don't. face it, it's just another mediocre movie.

10. that's depressing.