Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 313151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men : First Class

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    I was thinking today about how brain tissue doesn't regenerate. Wolverine should be a drooling vegetable by now.
    COMICS

2. WOLVERINE

3. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I like this movie. It wasn't as shitty as I imagined it being but the team was total ass. Darwin was poo and why was Pixie named Angel? Also, Havok doing hoola-hoops was pretty silly. I was hoping Magneto would do nothing but tri-jumping roundhouses on Shaw.
    After seeing it a second time (I know, what the fuck is wrong with me, my roommate wanted to see it), if someone edited it so it was just scenes of Xavier, Magneto, and Kevin Bacon, while maintaining some semblance of a plot, I think this would have been quite a decent comic book movie!
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

4. I loved the movie, but I will agree that the team was so-so, with Darwin being gay as all hell. Mags was by far the best character...Michael Fassbender is an amazing actor. He kicked ass in Jane Eyre as well.

5. And inglorious basterds.

6. Which character was he in that movie? It's been a while since I've seen it.

7. IIRC it was the brit who could speak german? Had the scene with Mike M., and the tense bar scene X-men aped.

8. I liked this a lot. Totally agree on Magneto stealing the movie. Xavier was kind of a dip shit and I ended up rooting for Magneto in the end. This is the best Xmen by far, and it really makes me sad about Captain America. It turned out this movie was everything I wanted that one to be. Mutants killing Nazis in a historical period piece.

9. Matthew Vaughn has officially signed on to direct the sequel. Bryan Singer will again produce.

Since First Class was the best X-Men movie by far, this news has me fucking pumped.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. You're excited?!? Feel these nipple!