Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 515171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men : First Class

1. Dolemite just got slapped in the mouth by the dick of cinema!

Shin Advocate has appeared, the true final boss of Cinemania!

3. OH MY GAWD I GOT DONE PUT IN MAH PLACE
    Last edited by Dolemite; 01 Nov 2012 at 12:54 PM.

4. I went into this movie with a lot of trepidation after X3, but ended up loving the shit out of it. They could have made a whole movie about Magneto traveling the world Nazi hunting and being bad as fuck and I've have been down.
    Time for a change

5. Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen confirmed for First Class 2.

I don't know how I feel about this...we've only had one movie to establish the new (um...old?) cast. While it might be cool to have both young X-Men and their older counterparts in a movie together, it seems too soon to me. I feel like the First Class series needs maybe another movie under its belt before a big team-up film. Of course, this all depends on how Stewart and McKellen (and whoever else shows up from the original series) are used. They could just have cameos or something. We'll see!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen confirmed for First Class 2.

I don't know how I feel about this...we've only had one movie to establish the new (um...old?) cast. While it might be cool to have both young X-Men and their older counterparts in a movie together, it seems too soon to me. I feel like the First Class series needs maybe another movie under its belt before a big team-up film. Of course, this all depends on how Stewart and McKellen (and whoever else shows up from the original series) are used. They could just have cameos or something. We'll see!
    Famke Jansen is willing to reprise her role for First Class part 2.

Mark Millar is also now in charge of the Universe.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Well, the movie is a time travel story, so they don't have much of a choice if they are going to try and tie the two timelines together.

8. It would be nice if they could work in something to wipe out the "The Last Stand" from the storyline.

9. I'd be happy if they just started the next movie by telling you straight to forget The Last Stand happened.

10. Right on.