Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men : First Class

1. This movie comes out in June and they are still filming it. It's going to be a train wreck

2. I was never really thrilled with the X-Men movies but this looks good so far.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    why didn't Bacon embed the trailer?
    I figured it was probably one of those things that would be taken down by lawyers a few hours after I posted it.

4. http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/...-and-mystique/

Its hinted that Havok will be Cyclops' father in this timeline.

Take that how ever you want. I'm just not feeling this trailer like others are. I think Singer should have stopped making Super Hero movies after X-men 2.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Yeah, I don't know about all this. Got a friend working on some effects stuff, so I'll be seeing it regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I think Singer should have stopped making Super Hero movies after X-men 2.
    Bryan Singer isn't directing this. Matthew Vaughn is the director.

Edit: Okay, I see that he had something to do with the story.

7. God that is such bullshit. This movie should have just been a reboot or its own separate continuity, so it could be the actual first class as in the comic. Now how are they gonna bring in Corsair when Green Lantern hits big and they decide they need to copy the space angle?

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    God that is such bullshit. This movie should have just been a reboot or its own separate continuity, so it could be the actual first class as in the comic. Now how are they gonna bring in Corsair when Green Lantern hits big and they decide they need to copy the space angle?
    Guardians of the Galaxy. I can dream.

9. Good second trailer, even if it's just a carbon copy of the first one with a few new shots/scenes thrown in.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. I don't know, I really dig the trailer and really want this to be good. I think we could have done without the third X-Men movie but as a whole, the series hasn't been that bad (I prefer it over the Spidey series)
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert