Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please Stop Masturbating

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering that too.
    Ex-Abortionist - a person who no longer believes in abortion.

aka Pro-Choice person switching to Pro-Life.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. I'm surprised the person who came up with this idea (obviously while high) continued to find humor enough in it to make it a reality. Just really dumb. My brother has a pair of briefs that say "I quit farting". Now that's humor.

3. Quote Originally Posted by squall_vb View Post
    I don't know what's funnier--the shirts themselves, or that the guy in the first picture is throwing down the shocker.
    He's not. The Christian zealots found out he was still masturbating and lopped off two thirds of his finger.
    Last edited by BerringerX; 23 Dec 2009 at 05:55 PM.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    My brother has a pair of briefs that say "I quit farting". Now that's humor.
    That makes it sound like he just finished the one he was on, not gave it up altogether.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    how does one ex-abort a kid?
    Needle, thread, a device that channels lightning, and if you can find it, the brain of Abby. Abby Normal.

James

6. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Learn how to pester and annoy your fellow man!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

7. Is anyone ever actually converted by being handed a sheet of paper by some asshole? They should just be saying "Hey, I have something I want you to put in the trash for me."

Also, EX-Lesbian is fine.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 28 Dec 2009 at 02:06 PM.

8. It's sort of like those people that hand out campaign leaflets outside polling locations. I have to wonder if anyone supported Candidate A enough that he would take the time to go vote... only to be swayed towards Candidate B at the last second due to a leaflet.

I don't think this has happened. It doesn't make any rational sense that it would. And yet, they continue to volunteer.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    4real???

Holy shit i think that guy's serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.